Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Helping Daddy Out!

The boys and I decided we would help Kevin out a little bit at his office. It was time to update the flower boxes at the office and our house.  The boys and I did it all by ourselves. It was so much fun!  We shopped and shopped for the flowers. Then we loaded up Zachary's bike and scooter and headed for the office.  While I pinched back our fall mums and planted the new flowers Zachary drove around the parking lot on his bike & scooter. Will helped a little bit here and there but he was excellent to stay close by. 

Shopping with the boys! Zachary remarked that it looked like Mother Nature was in our van. 
 Before: Our Fall Mums were still in the window boxes so we just pinched them back and hid them in the flowers.
 After:  Man I love me some colorful summer flowers!
We had a blast while helping Kevin out!

No comments:

Post a Comment