Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A special souvenir

My parents recently returned from a 2 week road trip. We missed them! A couple days after their return my mom called and asked if they could come out to our house to deliver something to Zach & Will.  Of course we said YES!  My dad couldn't wait another day to give Zach the gift that he personally selected on the trip.  My dad's a great dad but he's not really a shopper.  Usually my mom does all the shopping in the family so when my mom told me that he picked out Zach's souvenir I couldn't wait to see what it was.....

My parents went to the HOME OF THE LOUISVILLE SLUGGER factory.  While there they purchase custom baseball bats for my nephew and Zachary.  They figured Jerrytt and Will were too little for a HUGE bat so they got them mini bats.  THEY.WERE.A.HIT!  Literally! 

 Zachary was in awe that it had his name on it!

I love this picture of my parents with Zach!

 Will showing his souvenir!


Since the personalized bat has been at our house I have heard these comments from Zach...
"I love you Bat!"
"I'm going to bed and I am taking my bat"
"Can I bring my new bed to church with us?"
"I'm bringing the bat in the van. I know it can't come into the stores with us but I am still bringing it."

Seriously, this kid love the bat!  Thanks Grams & Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment