Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Random Pics on my phone

I thought I would post some funny pictures today.  I am always snapping pictures on my phone. I don't realize how bizarre or funny they are until I am scrolling through them months later.  Not sure if I am the only one who takes odd pictures like these or if its just my kids that are silly.  Anyways, don't judge..just smile. 

So we got a new spot remover vacuum.  You would have thought I purchased the first TV ever invented.  All 3 of my boys watched the spot bot for the entire 6 minute cycle.  They did not move, take their eyes of it, or talk while it was running.  I  might just need to pull out the spot bot when I need some peace and quiet. I honestly thought that my oldest was going to be making stains on purpose to see it in action again. 



Son #1 at Sam's club...he was freezing.  He rode around the whole store like this.


This one isn't that funny but it is so random.  My oldest child never napped or fell asleep anywhere.  Meanwhile son #2 can sleep anywhere at any time and he asks for naps.  My mom & the boys were in KC shopping when Will fell asleep between stores.  I thought for sure he would wake up when removing him from the carseat but he didn't. He just slept through it all.


These two boys mean the world to me and make me smile like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment