Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First Day of 1st Grade and First day of Preschool

I'm trying to play catch up with my family blog. It's something I love to look back on and see our memories but it's been so hard for me to sit down and do it.  So here goes a little back tracking.  Zachary started the 1st day of preschool on Tuesday August 13th.  He got the teacher he REALLY, REALLY wanted. God does answer prayers.  Not that I really knew the 1st grade teachers at Zach's school. I'm sure they are all great but he has been praying since May for Mrs. H.  He really wanted her. I LOVE any reason to have a party with decorations, special food, and pictures so last year we started a First Day of School Breakfast.  You would think that having boys they wouldn't even notice but about 2 days before school started Zach asked me if I was going to have a special breakfast for him.  See, boys do notice!  

Our table for the 1st day of school
'
Brain Food...Eggs, Bacon, Fruit
We read this book the Night before 1st grade.

Little Brother was super excited it was the 1st day of school too!


Daddy & Zach
















We live so close that we try to walk or ride to school when the weather is nice.
He totally left us in the dust! No looking back for Zach!
Zach with Mrs. H! She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside! 

Here are a few pics from Will's 1st day of preschool. Will started preschool 2 days a week in the morning.  He loves it! 

I know it's not good to compare your children however I love to see what they look like at each stage in their lives.  Before I get any questions...yes they are biological children and yes they have the same parents. They just look completely different and act completely different.  Since their birthdays are 16 days apart (just 5 years difference) it's super easy to see them at the same age. It's also super easy to see them in the same outfit since I have two boys and saved Zach's clothes.  I purposely put Will in Zach's 72 shirt for his first day of 2 year old preschool.  

Both Z & W are 23 months in this picture.
 Zach on Right. Will on Left 23 months. 1st day of prechool!

No comments:

Post a Comment