Thursday, September 26, 2013

Random Photo Thursday

These are just a few of my many cell phone photos of our everyday.  


Little Will LOVES to sleep and nap. I feel bad because every afternoon I have to wake him up to get Zach at school. This is what I see daily when I go in to get Will up.  Oh.I.Am.Going.To.Miss.This!

 We went to a local Cardinals baseball game in August.  One of the college interns came to our box and asked my dad to be in a game.  My dad declined.  Then they asked Kevin. He declined.  One of my new mantras is saying YES! to things that I normally wouldn't do. So without a single hesitation when she asked me I said YES! Then I got nervous and thought WHAT AM I DOING?  So after the 1st inning I played "Are you Smarter than a Cubs Fan?"  It was a random trivia question about anything!  Thankfully I knew the answer..."Olympia is the state capital for what state?"

WASHINGTON!  I won a long sleeve t-shirt but more importantly I didn't have to wear a CUBS hat! Kevin was so proud of me. He was super nervous that I did the game. I showed him!

 Zach enrolled in Mighty Mites. This pic is immediately after he got his equipment at Mighty Mites Registration.
 Career Day at school!  I have a ton of costumes.  So I was trying to get Z to wear something that required scrubs...nurse, doctor, vet, dentist, etc.  He wasn't going for it. He insisted that career day was to be what you WANT to be when you grow up.  He said he wanted to be in the Army like his Grams, Pops, and PaPaw.  Go figure...I didn't have anything but I got creative.  I went to army surplus and got items we could use for hunting and more dress up play. Plus it was cheap!  He was so excited.  Funny thing the next day Zachary told me he wanted to be a surgeon when he grew up.
 I was working on somethings downstairs. The boys got super quiet which made me nervous. I went to check on what they were doing and they were playing army.  Too cute!
 My parents got a new kitten. Evie!  Will loves her. My mom texted me this picture of him carrying her around their house.  What a sweet, patient kitty to put up with him.
 Zach has been telling me since July that his eyes were not the same.  I honestly thought it was because my mom is having some eye issues and he was having sympathy pains.  So I finally took him to the eye doctor and sure enough he needed reading glasses.  He looks so much like his daddy in this picture.
 He was so proud of the new specs.  He wanted me to snap this picture and text it to Kevin. He thought the sides looked like nerf guns.
 Here's a random photo of me eating lunch with Zach at his school. He loves lunch visitors!

That's all for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment