Tuesday, February 18, 2014

LOVE DAY 2014

Kevin is not a huge fan of Valentine's Day but of course I LOVE it.  So he goes a long with it.  My opinion is its a great day to celebrate the people we love the most.  Breakfast started with pancakes, bacon, and gifts for the boys.  Kevin and I exchange cards.  We always have and always will. 


                                            



 I volunteered to work the school wide Valentines Day party by being a face painter.  I knew Will would love to be a part of all the activities so I brought him with me. He was the best kid! I told him he had to stay by me all day and could not run off. I kid you not he did not leave my side all day.  He loved the extra attention from the teachers and kids.  We had a small break between 10:45-12:45 so that the students could eat lunch.  I was going to come home, fix lunch, and do laundry when we saw Zach's class going into lunch. I asked if there was enough food if Will ate too. They said OF COURSE!  So it was very impromptu and fun.  Will was so excited to eat with Zach. We have done this a lot but if we do we take lunch for all of us. Will loved getting a "real school lunch/tray".  He was so happy but a little embarrassed too.  Zach loves to show off his baby brother. It's so cute!

 They kept hugging and kissing each other. Totally melted my heart!

 When it was time to go I grabbed Will's tray. He flipped. He wanted to do it all by himself. So I let him.

 After we finished up the PTA parties we got ready for our annual cook dinner at home LOVE dinner! Kevin and I have ALWAYS cooked dinner at home on Valentines! Even when we dated.  We do not like to go out to crowded restaurants, have bad service, and waits.  We figure we can go out another night. Plus the boys LOVE that we include them in on the "fancy" dinner.  Kevin prepped the lobster while I made cheesy cheddar garlic biscuits.
 Zach was in seafood heaven!





It was the perfect night of food, family, and sugar cookies!  After the kids were in bed, Kevin and I watched a movie….Actually I slept through the movie.  HA!  Whenever I have nothing to be in charge of I totally relax and fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment