Monday, July 14, 2014

He's TWO folks! He's sweet....but he's a mess!

Our precious baby Will has officially hit the "terrible TWOS". Compared to most children he isn't terrible at all!  In fact he is rather sweet, funny, a good helper, and adorable...but recently he has been making HUGE messes!  These pictures are all from the same day.  We were doing laundry...see my pile on our couch? I was washing clothes and our bedding (that point comes in later)  Will has a play washer that he puts toys in and washcloths in. It's a cool toy.  However I looked over at him and he at "choc-ey" (aka Chocolate) all over himself. Next thing I realize is he put some hershey kisses in his toy washer. 

 He apologized, gave me the cutest look with his big brown eyes, and in the sweetest voice said, "you are the best MOM EVAH! "  I told him to go wash his hands.  Then I started to realize he was in the bathroom for a long time. I start to walk into the bathroom to check on him. When I entered the sink had standing water and was not draining.  He gave me a guilty look and I asked what happened. When I pulled out the stopper I saw something white.

Immediately, I turned into a plumber and started pulling toilet paper out of the sink.  It was gross.  Then I realized a pediatric toothbrush had been jammed down the sink.
 SUPER MOM to the rescue! I saved the sink and saved us a lot of money.

After the bathroom incident Will and I changed all the bedding on all the beds with our fresh, warm sheets. 


 Then I put him down for a nap. He naps in our bedroom.  We have a strict rule no food in our bedrooms.  When he woke up he came into the living room to say hello. I noticed he had brown on his back.  My first thought was POOP!  Literally. I ask him what happened and he took my hand and led me to our bedroom.  This is what I saw...

You are thinking POOP!  Nope...it was melted chocolate chips off of a Fiber One Bar that he confiskated from the kitchen counter.  Biggest Mess EVER! Seriously I had.just.changed.the.sheets! A task I really do not like.  So back into the washer went the sheets.  Poor little Will was in trouble.  Too many messes for this momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment