Monday, April 1, 2013

Bracket Building!

 I love the month of March!  It usually means it's the time for WARM weather, fun family events, and BASKETBALL!  I have always LOVED NCAA March Madness!  Kevin thinks I am a little silly because I make all of us fill out a bracket...even our 18 month old.  
 Zachary selects his teams by the way they sound.  He loved VCU, UCLA, UNLV, Duke, & Temple just because of the way they sound.  Although his favorite team was PITTSBURGH. He wanted Pittsburgh to go all the way because he loves the city Pittsburgh because my cousins live there, he loves the Steelers, and because he loves Pittsburgh hockey.
 Kevin is more a statistical bracket selector.  He only picks the top teams based on past records and stats. In fact if I say I am picking an "underdog" he tries to tell me why that is a bad choice and that there is NO WAY my team will win.  He cracks me up!
 Here's mommy with her PINK pen filling out the "winning" bracket.  I always think mine will be the "PERFECT" bracket until 5 of my teams lose on the first day. HA!

 I asked Will to show me his bracket and this is what he did. He was so proud of himself!

 I think this is actually the winning bracket.
 Will getting busy!

It's a silly family tradition but these are the things I will miss the most when our boys are all grown up. I LOVE silly competitions.  Nothing serious for me but I really do love doing things to bring our family together.  Let's go NCAA basketball! 

No comments:

Post a Comment