Monday, April 22, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grams!

This year on my moms birthday we celebrated with a Girls Day Out luncheon + Will.  We enjoyed a tea room lunch with Ruey, "Aunt" Kelli, "Aunt" Steph, Rachel, Me, & Will. We had the best waitress who catered to our every wish and more. I wasn't planning on bringing Will but due to other circumstances I did and he was absolutely PERFECT!  I.MEAN.AMAZING!  Everyone loved having him there and he was SO good!  

It was a fun time celebrating mom with lunch, hot tea, dessert, coffee, and mom opening her gifts.  One of our gifts we got Grams was a self adjusting lipstick. I had seen it on another blog and thought it was a great gift.  Basically it is a clear gloss that you apply to your lips and it adjust to a light lip color.  It was funny because we all passed around this lipgloss and it totally looked different on each other.  It was a fun time! 




 Two very special ladies in my life!
 Grams opening her lovely gifts!
 Rue Rue getting some sugar from Will!


 Group Picture underneath the PEACOCK painting


 Will carrying out Grams gift sacks.  He was the gentleman of the day!
To be surrounded by such amazing women in our family is so inspiring to me.  These individuals have been amazing moms, have/had dynamic careers, and loved their families to pieces.  They are such good role models to me.  So thankful for my mom/Grams and celebrating this day with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment