Sunday, April 14, 2013

Picnic with my baby!

On the first day of "warmish" weather I decided that Will and I would take our lunch outside for a picnic in the driveway. Kevin wasn't able to join us because of a lunch & learn.  Will LOVED it!  He LOVES the outside!  
He was super excited about the Capri Sun Water that I gave him. He felt like a big boy! 
 Meal of 19 month champions:  Peas, Dino Nuggets, & Rolled Turkey
I love his little hand reaching into the peas.





 Just hanging out with my momma!



After lunch he decided to do a show for me. He was quite entertaining. 

Acting like a Puppy

 Pretending to take a Nappy!


 All smiles!
 Mommy & Will Self Portrait with camera


Trying to take it all in. Forget the laundry, forget making the beds, forget working on things for the office. I'm just hanging out with Will for the moment.  














No comments:

Post a Comment