Friday, April 19, 2013

COLOR RUN 5K

My BFF Melody formed a Color Run 5K team so that we could get discount codes and save some money. She posted on FB that we had a team and next thing you know our team of 4 went to a team of 20ish.  It was a lot of fun! I had shirts designed for our "Rainbow Rebels" team, Mel found rainbow socks, and we get ready for the walk.  Zachary was so excited.  He was excited about the "paint" and very excited about getting do something with just me.  I never thought he really noticed but the morning we left Kevin & Will at home he said, "Yes! Just me and my mom!" 

Before the Run


At the Run!




 After the Run!




We had the best time!  We had colored boogers for 2 days but other than that it was a blast! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hilary! I couldn't reply to your comment on my post because you are a "no reply" comment blogger. So, I found your blog! SUPER SUPER CUTE by the way! And your family is darling!
    Okay...about the wedges....I really will wear them with EVERYTHING. Shorts, skinny jeans, tailored jeans, sundresses, skirts. EVERYTHING! I'm telling you...you will LOVE them!!!!! You will be seeing lots of pictures of them in the future in my outfits. Just this week I wore them with dark blue skinny jeans, a blue and green striped shirt, a yellow necklace, and the yellow shoes. I got so many compliments! Let me know if you have other questions!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete